In many construction site situations, it pays off to use electric construction machinery and equipment. For example, if you are working in an inner-city environment. Wacker Neuson makes the “switch” to electric machines easy: Our zero emission portfolio ranges from battery-powered rammers to electric wheel loaders. With this, we already make a completely emission-free construction site possible today - without compromising on performance! Take a look at our zero emission portfolio and see for yourself.
The completely emission-free construction site is already a reality at Wacker Neuson. With our comprehensive zero emission portfolio, you are already working on the construction site of tomorrow today.
Shhhh! The first construction site without engine noise. Our zero emission solutions enable work in noise-sensitive locations, e.g. around care facilities, in residential areas or on night construction sites in the city center. Without any loss of performance!
No direct exhaust emissions, no pollutants. The electrically driven machines in our zero emission series protect operators and the construction site environment. This means that many work steps can be carried out without any problems, even in poorly ventilated environments.
Press a button - get started! Our zero emission devices can be started simply at the push of a button, are intuitive to operate and work powerfully and emission-free. It's great that work can be so simple!
Electric motors are particularly low-maintenance and extremely efficient. Our zero emission solutions ensure low operating and energy costs and offer a versatile range of applications. It pays off to go electric!
Electric construction machines with the same performance
Electrically powered construction machines are still hard to find. There is a simple reason for this: designing electric construction machines with the same power and performance as conventional machines with combustion engines, is a tough technical challenge for engineers.
Our engineers have faced this mayor task and involved universities, battery manufacturers and suppliers in the development processes. The result: very compactly designed electric drives with an enormous power density.
- Very high efficiency of electric motors: 94 to 97%.
- The delivered energy is transmitted primarily and mostly to work force. Power loss is minimal compared to conventional machines.
- High power density in relation to equipment size.
High potential savings and benefits in practice
Construction equipment from Wacker Neuson is meant to make your daily work life easier and provide economic benefits as well. An important point here are operating costs. This is where zero emission products pay off on a daily basis as well as over the entire life cycle of the electrical construction machine.
- Electric motors need virtually no maintenance and have hardly any wearing parts that need periodic replacements. That means for you: reduced downtime and lower costs for spare parts and service time.
- The total costs of ownership are significantly lower than those of conventional equipment, a large proportion of these are energy costs.
- With zero emission e-construction machines, you are well prepared for the future and independent from fuel price development.
Just the right services for your company
If you need us, we are there: competent, fast and gladly also directly on your construction site. After all, you should be able to concentrate completely on your daily business. Even when it comes to zero-emission construction machines, you can always rely on our support and services.
- Individual financing conditions.
- Attractive rental offers for testing the zero emission electric machines.
- Quick repair of electric motors.
Rechargeable battery machines: win-win for users, residents and entrepreneurs
Keeping an eye on users - that is what we at Wacker Neuson take seriously. Because they are the ones who work with our machines all day long. Exhaust emissions are a key issue here - a thing of the past with our zero emission solutions. These products comply with all emissions regulations and strict tender criteria.
- User and local resident protection: operators and residents are both protected against exhaust fumes, and electrical construction machines are much more quiet than conventionally operated machines.
- Open up new areas of application: With the zero emission series, you can also work indoors and in sensitive areas.
- Environmental awareness has increased in many areas. This also applies to the construction industry, which indicates e.g. the increase in solar systems on corporate and private homes. The use of zero emission products is another environmentally friendly facet that will prevail in the future.