DW50 - Professional material handling – agile, fast and effective.
- Efficient hydrostatic all-wheel drive with ECO mode for reduced fuel consumption.
- Large servicing and maintenance access: one-piece flip-up engine hood.
- Articulated steering with well-protected integrated hose guiding.
- Up to 28 km/h driving speed for rapid transportation tasks.
Hydrostatic all-wheel drive
- total focus on the job, no busy shifting of gears
- one central hydraulic engine drives both axles via a cardan shaft
- hydrostatic braking effect as soon as the foot is taken off the accelerator pedal
- low-wear drive for reduced service and maintenance costs
- controlled delay for regulated switching, thus no abrupt change of drive
- accelerate from 0 to maximum speed of 28km/h without traction loss
Articulated pendulum joint
- supreme off-road capability even under full load
- optimum ground contact and excellent traction in rough terrain
- All controls such as switches and joysticks are placed on the right side so the operator's left hand can always remain on the steering wheel.
- Multiple functions - one handle: the joystick controls skip operation, gear shift, change of direction and the ECO mode.
Maximum safety combined with premium comfort
Full public traffic vehicle lighting.
Back-up alarm: an acoustic alarm signals when the drive is in reverse gear.
A camera and display minimize the blind spot in front of the vehicle, thus ensuring even more safety.
A rotating beacon enhances the vehicle‘s visibility.
Seat contact control switch: If the driver leaves the driver's seat, the engine reduces speed to full stop.
Swivel tip skip
The 180° seamless tip-out capability allows the swivel tip skip to deliver materials right on the spot – ideal in narrow spaces.
- When transporting liquids on slopes, the skip can be leveled accordingly
- Swivels 90° to the left and 90° to the right
- Enables lateral filling and discharging.