- Ideal for screening of coarse material
- The sieving is performed by hydraulically driven shafts, the shafts are made of sturdy HB400
- The grain size is 0-20 mm or 0-35 mm depending on the configuration of the shafts
- Drive is located on the inside, therefore the use as a "normal" bucket is possible
|rotations per min.||u/min||280||280||280||280||280|
|oil volume min. / max.||l/min||40 / 70||40 / 70||40 / 70||60 / 90||60 / 90|
- 3rd control circuit
- Lock for 3rd control circuit
For detailed options and possibilities contact your Wacker Neuson partner.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.