ET58 - Powerful, comfortable and safe
Full steam ahead: The mini-excavator ET58 combines what is time-tested and proven with a large portion of innovation, thus becoming a master in the 5-ton class. It has the expected high lifting and excavation power as well as rapid work cycles. Thanks to the newest technologies, the emissions of the mini-excavator were reduced and the efficiency simultaneously increased, among other things. This is how, for example, the powerful engine of the ET58 fulfills the standards for exhaust emissions stage 5. The excavator is also impressive in terms of operator-friendliness. Work is no trouble at all thanks to the intuitive operating concept and flawless view of the working area.
- Performance is emphasized here: Six auxiliary control circuits, high lifting and excavation power and thus, rapid work cycles
- 3-point kinematics for more breakout force, insertion depth and dumping height
- Comfortable and fatigue-free joystick control thanks to Load Sensing Flow Sharing
Precise work results with Load Sensing Flow Sharing
- Load Sensing Flow Sharing allows precise control regardless of the load to be moved.
- The machine adapts to the load and the joystick movements thus always remain the same for the operator.
Powerful hydraulics for versatile applications
- With the ET58’s six auxiliary control circuits, versatile attachments can be used. With these, the mini-excavator can be applied for many different uses.
- Attachments can be quickly changed thanks to the new pressure release switch.
- The mini-excavator can be used at ambient temperatures of up to 45 degrees without compromising performance.
Comfortable operation and optimum visibility
- The intuitive operating concept of the ET58 allows easy and comprehensive control of the excavator.
- Using a joystick, 3.5-inch display, Jog Dial and keypad, you can operate the machine, control the auxiliary hydraulics, or set oil levels. A 7-inch display is also optionally available.
- A powerful air-conditioning system provides the optimum temperature (optional). In addition, the front windows can be flexibly opened. This ensures a pleasant draft and also simplifies communication with colleagues.
- The windshield wipers and their wipe direction were adjusted such as to prevent any visibility restrictions for the operator.
- The Bluetooth hands-free system (optional) and USB charge function round out the utmost comfort.
Active Working Signal for even greater safety
- Your colleagues on the construction site can tell if the excavator is in operation thanks to the Active Working Signal (AWS) attached to the engine hood.
- The AWS lights up red when the joystick support is pressed down and the excavator is ready for application.
Low-emission, powerful engine
- The ET58 is equipped with a powerful diesel engine with integrated DPF (diesel particulate filter). The engine fulfills the standards of exhaust emissions stage 5 and thus ensures minimum emission of pollutants.
- Due to the thermal management developed by Wacker Neuson, not only is the service life of the diesel engine increased, but the performance of the cabin heating as well.
- The exhaust system, pointed upwards, minimizes potential injury to persons and damage to objects.
- The ET58 is also fitted witha large engine hood. This makes the servicing points easy to access.
Well protected cylinder
- The lifting arm cylinder is protected from damage by a piston rod protector made of synthetic material. Thanks to the elastic material, no deformations arise. This saves repair costs and time.
- Protection is also optionally available for the dipper stick and dipper cylinder.
Swiveling dozer blade and flawless stability
- When backfilling, the machine doesn’t have to be reset as often, as the dozer blade can be swiveled to a straight position or up to 25 degrees to the left or right (optional).
- In the floating position, the dozer blade applies constant force on the cutting edge. This way, the blade position has to be adjusted less often.
- The external track rollers give the machine a high degree of stability, especially for lifting heavy loads.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.