DV60 - Dual View sets new standards for unrestricted view in every situation.
- High driving and working position
- Hydrostatic drive
- More ease of use thanks to the ergonomic rotary console
- Comfort cabin
Always on the safe side
With the Dual View, the operator always has full visibility ahead: when unloading, he looks in the direction of the skip, before continuing driving he turns the seat and has unrestricted view in the driving direction. More visibility also means more safety. The driver sees where he is driving and better recognize potential dangers. Even annoying and potentially dangerous maneuvering or reversing is eliminated with the DV60 Dual View completely.
Product simulation, image similar.
High driving position:
The Dual View safely runs as a construction truck, but is significantly more suitable for off-road applications.
High working position:
Full load monitoring and precise dumping.
- The vehicle stops as soon as the operator takes his foot off the gas pedal
- Full focus on the job without frequent gear changes
- One central hydraulic motor that drives both axles via a cardan shaft
- Hydrostatic braking effect as soon as the foot is removed from the accelerator pedal
- Low-wear drive for low service and maintenance costs
- Controlled deceleration for regulated changeover, thus no abrupt changes of travel
- Accelerate from 0 to maximum speed of 30 km/h without loss of traction
More ease of use thanks to the ergonomic rotary console.
Easy 180° rotation - time-consuming turning maneuvers are obsolete.
- Joystick handle with direction change switch and dump operation, so one hand can always stay on the steering wheel.
- Multifunction display for machine functions
- Standard rear-view camera monitor, so you can always see the skip in any seating position.
- Steering column with tilt adjustment simplifies safe entry and exit
- Additional storage space
- Ball bearing slewing ring for quick change of the seat position
Simply see more.
The DV60 Dual View stands out clearly from the requirements of the field of view standard ISO 5006: 2017.
Beyond the green marked area, the operator can see a height of 1.2 m from the cabin in the Dual View.
Beyond the dashed line, it is required to see a height of 1.2 m according to the ISO field of view standard.
The DV60 Dual View provides plenty of head and legroom inside the cabin. It is equipped with heating as standard and air conditioning is optionally available. The operator can work under ideal temperature conditions in summer as well as in the winter times. For extra safety, the cabin is always equipped with ROPS/FOPS Level II.
Entering the driver’s cab
Safe and comfortable ascent to the driver's station. The steps are highlighted with signal color for better visibility.