Coupling Set - The remote-controlled coupling set for track construction
- Extreme working width of 3 m, with only one pass a very wide area can be compacted - more than 4,300 square meters per hour.
- Stable mechanical coupling of the machines, easy to install in a few simple steps.
- "Plug and Play", automatic setup of the infrared connection between the machines
- Even when compacting soil, the coupling set very efficiently compacts large areas in a short time.
- Compaction control from the desk: The new function Compamatic offers visualization and documentation of compaction in real time via GPRS in the EquipCare Manager.
Infrared remote control
- More comfort and safety for the operator. He stands apart from the risk of injury, noise and dust and is not exposed to hand-arm vibrations.
- The near field detection and the line of sight feature prevents the machine from getting too close to the operator or out of control.
- If the connection is interrupted for a short time, no intervention of the operator is necessary, thus faster continued processing.
- The remote control is rechargeable under the lockable hood, no cable operation is necessary.
- Safe operation on slopes thanks to remote control, no risk of falling for the operator.
- A light signal provides constantly information about the connection status of the coupling set and the remote control:
Yellow flashing (fast) = connection search
Yellow lights = connection found
Yellow flashing (slow) = ready
Red light = connection interrupted
Compaction control from the desk
Which area has been compacted already and how high is the degree of compaction – this is now displayed by Compamatic, additionally to the other proven telematics functions.
It detects the machine location via GPS and documents the compaction progress on a map which can be called up in the EquipCare manager.
This documentation and visualization of compaction provides a quick overview of work progress and compaction quality.
Maintenance and Service
- 100% service access with a few easy steps
- Detachable side panels
- Hood can be fully opened
- Long service intervals due to large air filter
- Easy to clean base design without the risk of damaging hydraulic hoses
Ecological & sustainable
- The water-cooled engine meets all emission regulations future-proof and allows operation at extrem temperatures
- Water-cooling provides extremely long engine service life even with long-term operations
- Way below the noise exposure limits - that protects the environment and operator
Extremely robust design
- The steel tube frame and steel cover sheets make the DPU110 very robust and protected against damage
- The side panels are detachable
- Durable and very stable design